Colin Farrel vorrebbe lavorare ancora con Keira

« Older   Newer »
~ Aretè
view post Posted on 24/11/2010, 10:39

Colin Farrel vorrebbe lavorare di nuovo con Keira!
Hanno grato insieme il film "Lndon Boulevard", in uscita nei cinma.
Ha detto della nostra amorah di Keira: "E' fantastca. Adorabile e Fantastica- una donna davvero adorabile ed incredibilmente inteligente, talentuosa e creativa e generosa. Era tenerissima. Voglio dire, davvero. E' stato così facile lavorare con lei.Ero un fan dei suoi film prima di gia prima e adesso lo sono anch di più. Vorrei avere altro lavoro con lei, davvero. Sentivo come se London Boulevard fosse una prova per qualcos'altro che forse sarò abbastanza fortunato da fare in teatro"

CITAZIONE
COLIN FARRELL is desperate to land another project with KEIRA KNIGHTLEY after their turn in LONDON BOULEVARD - insisting it was easy to work with her because she is so "gorgeous and lovely".

The Irish actor plays an ex-convict who falls in love with Knightley's reclusive actress character in the upcoming crime movie.

Farrell admits he is in awe of the Pirates of the Caribbean actress - and he's determined to appear onscreen with her again.

He tells Britain's Live From Studio Five, "She is gorgeous. She's really gorgeous and lovely - a lovely woman and incredibly smart and bright and talented and creative and generous. She was lovely, I mean she really was, so it was easy working with her.

"I was a really big fan of her work beforehand and even more of a fan of her work afterwards. I wish I got to work more with her, I really did. I felt like it was kind of just a rehearsal for maybe some other thing that maybe I'd be lucky enough to get the chance to do with her at some stage."

Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupino, sei geloso?

0 replies since 24/11/2010, 10:39   21 views