Sparrabeth doveva essere un endgame!

« Older   Newer »
~ Aerion
view post Posted on 9/11/2010, 16:48

Non so se è già stato scritto in qualche discussione ma lo posto lo stesso.
Allora *si schiarisce la voce* girovagando per youtube alla ricerca di qualche bel video sparrabeth mi sono imbattuta in uno, nella cui descrizione l'autrice del video ha scritto:

CITAZIONE
Did you know that sparrabeth was going to be an endgame, but ultimately Johnny did not want to be with Keira?... sad, and I´m sure that it was of the reasons that Keira didn´t want to participate in POTC 4.
Actually, there are POTCs books where the Elizabeth´s son is Jack´s son!, ironic, right .

Ora, non so se è davvero quello che è successo ma che ne pensate?

Metto il link sotto spoiler

~ Aretè
view post Posted on 9/11/2010, 17:32

oddio, mi sembra proprio difficile! anche perchè lo sceneggiatore propose ai produttori il finale sparrabeth ma non se lo filò nessuno >.> è da qualche parte sul forum! comunque posterò il tuo ritrovamento sl livejournal sparrabeth americano, quelle sanno sempre tutto XD

~ Aerion
view post Posted on 9/11/2010, 17:34

Ok!! sentiamo cosa dicono loro ^^

~ Aretè
view post Posted on 9/11/2010, 23:12

le commentatrici smentiscono!
CITAZIONE
decomposition
2010-11-09 04:49 pm UTC (link) Selezionayoutube comments are a terribly unreliable source for anything but crap.

Edited at 2010-11-09 04:49 pm UTC
(Rispondi)

just_a_dram
2010-11-09 04:49 pm UTC (link) SelezionaDon't know anything about this, but he seems to take issue with romantic storylines where he would be paired with a much younger co-star. This may have been the case here as well.
(Rispondi)

cersia5
2010-11-09 05:22 pm UTC (link) SelezionaThe Sparrabeth ending was indeed toyed with but Keira let it be known that she wasn't doing a fourth POTC well before the ending of the third was known (because from what I understand both W/E and J/E endings were written but the more popular one was W/E (rumors say that is)). I believe Johnny might have had some say in the movie but as to what he influenced the writers to do exactly is unknown to me. I would also like to know what kind of 'books' the author is refering to. Fanfic or fiction?

However, without Keira returning and with Johnny reprising his role as Captain Jack Sparrow,how would Jack be the flirt he would have to be if he was tied down? I will always love Sparrabeth and I believe Jack will lament over his loss of the love of his life (Elizabeth) for the rest of his life.
(Rispondi)

geekmama
2010-11-09 07:40 pm UTC (link) SelezionaI can believe quite easily that he played a big part in nixing a J/E ending, given what we know about his vision of the character, not to mention the 22 year age gap between the actors. Thank goodness for fanfic, eh? ;-)
(Rispondi)

florencia7
2010-11-09 08:44 pm UTC (link) SelezionaAw I hope it isn't true. I prefer to think that the producers and T&T are to blame for the ending. Not Johnny!! *cries* lol

As for the books, apparently, there are some PotC novelization out there (although I've never seen one lol) I just heard of them. volando_voy has recently posted an interesting entry about AWE novelization :)

~ Aerion
view post Posted on 10/11/2010, 14:37

Meno male, mi sento meglio XD

4 replies since 9/11/2010, 16:48   100 views